NCLEX Certificate for sale
The NCLEX practice exam (NPE) was developed by the NCSBN to provide a look and feel of the NCLEX exam you will take on your test day. It’s made up of previously used NCLEX exam questions. There happen to be three distinct NCLEX practice exams, an English version for the NCLEX-RN and an English version for the NCLEX-PN and a french version for the NCLEX-RN.
NCLEX-RN Practice Exam
- 2 separate exams with 125 questions on each practice exam;
- 6 continuous hours to take each practice exam;
- A tutorial to demonstrate the different question types;
- Each exam is good for one time use;
- Exams must be used within 45 days of purchase; and
- A score report with the percentage of questions answered correctly.